Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Avocado Coconut Milk Soap

Avocado Coconut Milk Soap






I love avocado fruit and once I finished my soap making course, make soap from pure avocado is  one of my top list. I used pure avocado blended with stick blender to get a smoothest to avoid chunks in my soap. Made from olive oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter, canola oil, grape seed oil and coconut milk instead of water, you can imagine how rich and moister these bar soaps.

This luxurious bar is perfect soap for those who has very dry skin. Fragrance and colorant free, contain no SLS or preservative, this is also safe for the kids.

And it is palm free! I do care for my natural forest and do not want to see them burnt to plan the palm tree.

This luxurious soaps was made as a special gifts for the staffs at Elite Spa & Salon Bali, on the first anniversary by next month. I know some of them can not wait anymore!  few bars already gone :-)

I don't  mind :-)

----------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment